Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mobile Phone Tools Mpt 4.5.6a How Do You Upload Games, Ringtones, Themes To Razr V3c (Telus)?

How do you upload games, ringtones, themes to Razr V3c (Telus)? - mobile phone tools mpt 4.5.6a

I have Mobile Phone Tools 4.0 (TPM 4.0) and I have a RAZR V3c from Telus and I want to know how to pay games and stuff on my phone without downloading games on my mobile phone. I can add pictures, movies and music on my RAZR V3x with MPT 4.0 but I can not load games, themes and ringtones. What you need to download software to do this? ... Some people have told me that I make good use of a WAP-TP to do that ... I do not know how and where to get and what version I use. All I want to do is download games for mobile application on my computer and then connect my RAZR to my PC and then download the games from my PC to my phone withouth paying a cent for the download. Can someone please help me to do, I'm too slow with electronics, so can someone please lead me step by step? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment