Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Polycystic Ovaries And Infertility Does Having Polycystic Ovaries Cause Infertility?

Does having polycystic ovaries cause infertility? - polycystic ovaries and infertility

Of course not in all cases. An example is the cycle. Menstruation, and they are with regular intervals has a high probability that pregnant.es is not always clear that you can not get it pregnant.Everyone is different and all have different hormone levels PCOS.

Do you see a reproductive endocrinologist for PCOS? They are the ones who can say and give you more information than we specialize in all PCOS and infertility.

I have PCOS and have no menstrual cycle for some time and was taking medication at the time but now I take my medication and my doctor told me that I have is as much chance of pregnancy as a whole, life is different and does.But some people have problems with infertility.

Get a better use in reproductive endocrinology, if you have one, and if she does what she is better than me because they can explain to carry out all types of tests.

Edit:
Read this because it might explain a lot:

http://www.advancedfertility.com/pcos.ht ...

No comments:

Post a Comment