Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Drink Spearmint 2009 Does Spearmint Tea Help You Lose Weight? NO Spam, Puh-leeze!!!?

Does spearmint tea help you lose weight? NO spam, puh-leeze!!!? - i drink spearmint 2009

Okay. So last summer I started to walk to work and lose, weight about 2 months. In the first month I had a cup of mint tea (with a little honey every day). The second month, I've stopped drinking tea. It turned out that absorbs the first month, I lost several kilos (faster than the second month was for me). I do not think anything about it .... Until ....

Since the end of December 2009 (so far) I've been working out. First, I take tea with mint, almost daily. I have 4 pounds. But then I stopped drinking the tea, I stopped losing weight but I gained back a pound or two! : (


Thus, green tea with mint, or am I stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment