Saturday, February 20, 2010

Real Horse Bang Horse Lovers How Do I Make This Poem Mind Blowing And Epic?

Horse lovers how do I make this poem mind blowing and epic? - real horse bang

I wrote the following poem, and it is a bit long. I want to be more intense, epic, and possibly hallucinations. Suggestions please?

Real freedom

You never know
True freedom
If you do not ride
While galloping at full speed
How do you become one with the horse
Let me tell you
What is true freedom
Sensation

I guess I am your
Prepare
The ride of my life
It begins with a jog
For me warm at
I have for the movement of each of its
One of your
Mentality
A motion
Because it is faster
I post
Pressing the calf muscles
Push me to the stirrup
So, what I will not be beat
As your legs up and down
MidNow is the speed of
The wind touches my face
And my hair is intertwined in
It is in its speed
I close my eyes
Smiling
Feel the subtle and overt
She moves in her gallop
My body moves with his
Than
The wind was against me clean
My breath rises
Confident in its entirety
Because it is a part of me
I open my eyes
My heart starts to turn and canter
Then I see a herd of horses in red and white
Running in front of her
Before I know
I'm in the middle of the pack
Oh, what a special feeling
I feel myself free
I feel alive
Become one with the herd
My heart beats faster than
Feel the wind and heat
And the occasional brush
Horses with me
Oh, this is realFreedom
I hope it never ends
Only works that each
Until Jesus stands at the end
Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment