Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do Bones Or Ligaments Heal Faster What Can I Do To Aid The Healing Of A Damaged Ligament?

What can I do to aid the healing of a damaged ligament? - do bones or ligaments heal faster

Go to bottom, if you feel the need for details! My full statement is likely that up to respond to someone else = P takes

Yesterday I decided to teach me some things a little more depth on the field. Not really play the bases, in particular his way of style or something special in our kind of group because of lack of money for a drum P = online professional and I decided to learn me, I am in the 8th Class I need this material down the stairs, before he moved to college and eventually get to competition.
Anywho, so I decided to focus on some basics of working yesterday (flamlets, paradiddle, flamadiddles, etc.), but then I decided to just learn to deal with the traditional battery case. My hands are accustomed to not being used to the feeling of pressure in the areas of classical control. Finally, I have all the facilities of up to 225 beats per minute (I know?), But ..... I did so long for 6 1 / 2 hours XD
As you imagine, because my hand was not used to this decision, I have some serious damage to the bases P = At first I thoughtI stick my bones or something, but then I realized it would probably be my bands = P

Anywho, what can I do to heal it faster? Other than not using the traditional grip for a while XD
Moreover, imagine how long it will take to heal?
Thank you! : D

1 comment:

Fannoon said...

get some ice on it (3 times per day, each time not more than 10 minutes, no ice directly on the skin) for the next 2-3 days after the injury. Room after the start with a little heat to allow more blood to come to the site of injury!

Rest and immobilize it for a week or 2, depending on demand, you can move the wrist only if no pain!

Good luck!

Post a Comment