Saturday, January 23, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Bird And Horse Im So Angry I Purchased A Rainbow Lorikeet Yesterday Out Of Pity, Because His Cage And Pet Shop Were So Dirty?

Im so angry I purchased A Rainbow lorikeet yesterday out of pity, because his cage and pet shop were so dirty? - littlest pet shop bird and horse

He or she is nice when I came back and gave me something to eat from the left wing was not sitting flat as a right, after the vet 1st She told me that the bird has a broken wing, and sell and not lose my money, I'm for a 2nd Opinion and found the fracture was so old, it had melted (the bird was not in pain) and poor bird had feathers and crest of the disease as parrots. on the PET Shop I notice all the feathers back, like me, because it is very contagious to all birds. and told the shopkeeper that I should **** off its all a load of crap Veterinary LIKE doing wrong, so I called the RSPCA. They never buy anything for the PET department store in the Bay of disappointment!

5 comments:

Speaking For Parrots said...

I think it was to return for several weeks, as evidence of PBFD longer than a week to.

Although an extreme case, a lot of animals around the world in the PET-commerce are simply better. I'm not saying that all pet stores are bad, as I am working on a couple who were very ethical. That's how I begin my work with parrots have.

We also found a number of people in his situation, because an animal is purchased, because they believed that their living conditions were inadequate, or his health problems seemed to be. I know that the overwhelming desire to save these animals, because I feel, but I remember that giving money to a surplus of these establishments only speak for more animal suffering.

Occur for each animal that is sold, two more take their place ... That is how the economy works. I know it's hard to resist an animal, but if nobody buys them, or anything else in the store, which should be out of business.Just stop it still somewhere.

They are really fantastic to take a potentially diseased animal. Also leads to the veterinarian, as many people do not always. I'm really glad that this bird makes its way to you. After a sick animal can be painful, as their year less, however, noted that the time ... it is the truth.

Ben S said...

Many pet stores are discusting. I was for a week (buying a rainbow parrotfish), and cages are discusting, the lady was very rude. I say, and say what you want or you can contact the media (an ongoing process, Today, Tonight, etc., etc.) and said that his cruelty to animals or others. In any case, good luck with your bird and I hope its good. BTW, people are generally not acceptable pet stores everywhere.

Flossy said...

We mourn her little Lorikeet Crook has a wing, where I live in Australia, an indigenous bird, I 2, became my friends every day, and hung on the door of my screen by myself that the birds are adorable, if They ask the right food, the name Google, and they will tell you very much. Report of the beast

Michael Jackson said...

It is sad to see how to treat birds in aviaries. It's great that "adopted" him, though. In general, it is best to get the bird breeder (breeder house spacific), just because they are generally healthier and more friendly. I hope that the bird is well and good, it's terrible, nothing about it!

Emma said...

I also find and correct the teachings. He spent all his money in a bird that could not die. However, it would have been easier if they are adopted, the vet checked before being sent to home. Then you will actually buy from a pet anymore?

Post a Comment