Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Professional Picture Printing What Am I Doing Wrong With My Picture Printing?

What am i doing wrong with my picture printing? - professional picture printing

OK, let me explain
IAM a jeweler and I must be able to print detailed images of Nice take to send customers and new business.
the problem of IM is that I must take a picture and then with one of the many commercial photo printing on the Internet are only upload pictures and prehistoric and print and deliver to you.
I had recently with some new jewelry and was very vague and not very good.
AMI, but wonder if it because I edit my pictures to keep the light of the same and that the identity of cultures, as if the image culture Moose, that's the end result and look for details about the equipment, but very crappy and fuzzy A photo printer?

any knowledge would be like instant messaging to a large loss

still have a small question on this page, you better keep my images in a printing business as a Kodak prints, or if you find out what my pictures with an online store wrongly feel d Okay?

3 comments:

Gerald G said...

If your camera has a low resolution, clipping the pixels on the display excesses and grainy images. Get a screw into the end nearer. Make sure that the images are in the discussion. A good way is to mount the approach that you think is right, a little less, and a little more. Remove with a movement effect peace, like a tripod. Consider whether your image itself and then transferred to a CD or DVD for printing, or run a photo printer. Good friendly edition Google Picasso and it is free. See: http://www.picasa-free-download.com/

DaysofSw... said...

Hi Vicky,

Could you please send me examples of your work problem for me to risk a look. Photographing jewelry is something special, and sometimes the photographer to something other than pearls to shoot, because it will be made much money from those who are really good. Jewels of Light is that not only complicates outside a shop in order to avoid unwanted reflections, but to learn, so easy to see that their points to give the viewer an impression of depth, roundness and size of the piece is fired, but to ensure that The same tensions can not be a problem by changing the stone engravings etc.or cause any color used in the type of metal or stone. I give you in here to my Flickr space that my pictures of my new Web link is restored. If you are finding the game called for "trade and representation" in search of a jeweler a few shots. Feel free to send pictures so I can give you some suggestions and maybe an idea of that equipment you have, so what can you some tips on lighting, and add the use of reflectorsand others. Talk to you soon.
Chris
cwaltersart@yahoo.com
www.flickr.com / photos / Sweet Light / Games

Edwin said...

I know that's not what we want to hear, but you need a digital SLR camera with a macro lens and a tripod. There is also a good deal of enlightenment. In October 2007 by Shutterbug Magazine is dedicated to the lighting. (shutterbug.com)

Their problem is caused by a small part of the picture and try to expand on a visible dimension. If the images taken at ISO 25, you may be able to achieve fairly decent results - but probably not good enough for a catalog.

If you have a 4x6 print quality and to decide, 8x12 Zoom 4x. (4 x 6 = 24 cm ², 8 x 12 inch = 96 rooms, 96 of 24 = 4) divided every imperfection is magnified 4 times.

Check out these sites:

mkdigitaldirect.com

tabletopstudio.com

booklocker.com

Post a Comment